Market demand for tires is consistently high, especially where road treatment chemicals and poor-quality pavement accelerate wear and tear.
- passenger cars;
- covered vans,
- long vehicles,
In addition to using road vehicles, we also transport tires with sea vessels to optimizes logistics costs for large shipments.
- Tires transported via open-body trucks are protected from the sun and rain with tarpaulins.
- If tires are transported with tubes, the tubes are covered with talcum powder.
- Additional tire components like caps, spools, and valves are packed in separate containers.
- Rim tapes are transported in packs of 5 to 20 pieces.
- Trucks or all-metal closed vehicle bodies are used for transportation.
- Tire pressure is reduced to 25% of operational capacity.
- Tires are stacked in pallets of 4-8 pieces per pallet.
- In the body, tires are placed based on the wheel radius.
- For safety, efficiency, and cost savings, a manipulator is used for loading and unloading operations.
- A practical way to transport tires is to lay them horizontally in the cargo area. If transported vertically, they are secured with straps.
- When being transported in open semitrailers and flatbed vehicles, tires are protected from the effects of precipitation and ultraviolet radiation.
- During transportation, tires in the vehicle body are securely fastened with pallets.
- Internal surfaces of vehicle bodies are checked for cleanliness before loading.
- If necessary, upon request, additional tire packaging is available.
*Felhívjuk figyelmét, hogy az AsstrA-Associated Traffic AG nem működik együtt magánszemélyekkel és egyéni vállalkozókkal.